Our goal is to make it super-fast and easy for businesses to add their services and begin taking bookings online. If you are someone wanting a complete hotel reservation system, car rental, apartment rental, travel agency, beauty salons, restaurants and so forth, you will be able to enable your website for online bookings quickly and easily.
The plugin offers 12 booking modes out of the box, 3 payment gateways and if that is not enough, it also supports Woocommerce, a custom form builder, flexible optional extras, google maps to setup departure and destination and calculate route distance and cost, a backend calendar to view your appointments, just to name a few of the features.
It’s time to fall back in love with booking!
More information is available on our dedicated website: Calendarista.com
IT’S NOT ABOUT HAVING THE TIME, IT’S ABOUT MAKING THE TIME
No add-ons required. All features listed below are natively supported
- Customers can book by selecting a single start date.
- Customers can book by selecting both a start date and start time (multiple slot selection supported).
- Customers can book by selecting both a start date and start time with padding.
- Customers can book by selecting a start date and time range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date and time range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date range with changeover days (check-in/check-out).
- Customers can book a round trip by selecting pickup and drop dates.
- Customers can book a round trip by selecting pickup an drop dates with time.
- Customers can book by selecting a package – A package consists of one or more dates.
- Customers can book multiple dates in any order – Non sequential.
- Customers can book multiple dates and time in any order – Non sequential.
- Add a service or list multiple services in the front-end via short-code.
- Add to Google Calendar, iCAL and Outlook buttons for your custom.
- iCAL live feeds to sync your appointments on Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook etc. (2 way sync).
- Natively sync your appointments with Google Calendar (2 way sync).
- Export to CSV.
- Custom Fields – Allows you to collect any additional information from the customer during the booking.
- Unlimited categorized Extras. Allow customers to include optional elements that are free or have a cost.
- Translations – WPML and Polylang support. Translate in multiple languages.
- Fully customizable email notifications sent to staff and your customers.
- SMTP settings – Avoid email notifications ending up in the dreadful spam folder.
- Customizable Email reminders sent to your customers for upcoming appointments.
- Booking with and without payment supported – Customize at the service level.
- Payments with WooCommerce.
- Payments with Stripe and Paypal (supported out of the box, no third party required).
- Collect payments offline.
- Seasonal rates supported.
- Multiple date formats.
- AM/PM or 24h time format.
- Departure or departure and destination input fields with google maps autocomplete support.
- Predefined departure or departure and destination dropdown fields.
- Waypoints(stops) between departure and destination.
- Calculate cost by travel distance.
- Display directions on a live google map within your site (no redirect).
- Select departure and destination directly on google map using right click context menu.
- Allow customers to cancel a booking with time limit.
- GDPR ready – EU law compliant on data protection and privacy.
- Add staff members – A staff member can manage appointments.
- Holidays – Take time off.
- Discount coupons.
- Public Calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view.
- Deposits – Pay reminder upon arrival on premises.
- Create or Edit an appointment from the back-end.
- View and manage appointments in the backend.
- View and manage sales in the backend.
- Style booking form by choosing a color that matches your website design.
- Add Search form with search attributes via short-code – allow customers to find matching appointments.
- Unlimited Guests – Allow customers to specify how many guests are coming.
- Seats – Control your availability with seats.
- Group booking – Allows your customers to select multiple seats.