Upgrading to the premium plugin allows you to unload unused styles & scripts on extra pages such as:
- Taxonomy pages such as default WordPress’ categories, tags and custom created ones such as products’ categories from WooCommerce.
- Author pages (e.g. the page showing all posts published by a specific author, detected via
- Default WordPress Search Page
- WooCommmerce Search Page (which has the same settings as the actual shop page detected via
- Date Archive Page: this is any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date, detected via
Change the location of the CSS/JS files (could be moved from HEAD to BODY to prevent render-blocking or vice-versa if you need early triggering of specific files)
Unload CSS/JS that is hardcoded (not loaded via the standard WordPress functions such as
wp_enqueue_scripts()). The LINK/STYLE/SCRIPT tags could have been added via editing the PHP code (not using the right WordPress action hooks), directly inside posts content, widgets or via plugins such as “Insert Headers and Footers”, “Head, Footer and Post Injections”, etc.
“Test Mode” Functionality → Worried about making optimization mistakes? Don’t be anymore!
Lite vs Pro
|Bulk Unloads: Everywhere (Site-Wide), On Specific Pages & Post Types, Add load exceptions||yes||yes|
|Enable “Test Mode” to only apply the plugin’s changes for the logged-in administrator for debugging purposes||yes||yes|
|Remove unused elements from the
|Site-Wide Unload For Common Elements that are often unused such as: WordPress Emojis, jQuery Migrate, Comment Reply (if not using WP as a blog)||yes||yes|
|Disable XML-RPC Protocol Support partially or completely||yes||yes|
|Inline CSS Files * Read more||yes||yes|
|Defer CSS loaded in the
|Priority in releasing new features & other improvements (updates that are meant for both Lite and Pro plugins are first released to the Pro users)||yes|
|Priority Customer Support||yes|